Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

A Few Shoes From My Collection

I have an addiction to shoes and these are a few from my broad collection :-)

I actually purchaes these from Citi Trends out of all places. I love these and I think they were $19.99. They hurt like hell but they still are CUTE!

I purchased these for Rainbow for 5 bucks, yes 5 bucks. they are sooo different and extremly high heel.

The Guess shoes came from Macy's. Regularly priced $90 I purcahsed them for $30 and the bottoms are pink. I've only worn them once but when I walked in all eyes were on my shoes.

I would wear these everyday if I could because they are sooooo comfortable and were only $12.50 from Rue 21.

I could not find nude pumps any where around town until I went to Target and purchased them for $30. I wear these everywhere because I feel they go with anything and they do.

These are my newbes. I got them from a local store called It's Fashions. They hurt a little but they are too darn cute. Then they are bootie wedges. HOT! Only $13 and they since they are tan can go with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment