Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Flat Irons Plugged In

<p>I am a hoarder of plenty of things and one nobody knows about is curling irons. I have every flat iron, curling iron, curling wand you can think of, but for some reason i use the same flat iron every day. I purchased a GVP flat iron about 3 years ago after a CHI iron broke on me after a few months. My GVP is great, but since i cut my hair i needed a smaller one. I happened to go into Sally's for some hair dye and came upon this great bundle deal . Plus they were real fancy! I have heard about this brand but have never tried it. These Pluged In flat Irons are HOt! Literally, these things smoke . The smallest one really gets to the roots and since my hair is short it gets the job done. I give these a A++!

No comments:

Post a Comment