Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm a Brick House 36-24-36!

I feel as if I'm as wide as outside lol. Country humor! Any who I'm going to be in a wedding this f alland because I am out of town for training I wasn't going to be able to make the dress fitting, so the bride told me to send her my measurements. I'm in training in a small country town so I called a alteration shop and they told me to come on. Now when I tell you these measurements do not laugh. Let me back up...anyone ever heard the song "Brick House". The singer in the song says 36-24-36. As a teenager I remember an older lady saying girl you got a brick house shape or being told I was shaped like a coke bottle. (older readers, you know what I'm talking about) Any who I always liked my shape. Big boobs, small waist, big butt lol. So when I went to get my measurements I was shocked to learn I had spread so much. My measurements are 41-31-45! Kill me now lol. I had not even noticed I had been gaining weight or even expanding. I am 27 years old with no children, so I need to do something about this now. Yes, these are some video vixen measurements , but dang my thighs and butt are 45in! I'm not a good dieter or the type of person who likes to work out. Personally I hate to sweat, but I'm going to try. I really just want to tone up. I want a smaller waist and smaller arms. I'm cutting out the fried food and drinking more water. I also am going to quit the excessive snacking. At 10:00pm I do not need an ice cream cone. I have work out videos which I will start soon as I get back home. I'm ready for this challenge to at least lose a few inches by my birthday and the wedding in October. If you have any suggestions let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment