Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Queen of the Jungle

Melondy Ehsani makes the hottest jewelry and all the stars are wearing them. I have been eyeing her queen of the jungle necklace for sometime, but I just couldn't make myself pay $69 for one neckace. I'm a baller on a budget. Here are a few stars wearing it.
I decided I was going to find one myself but cheaper. Ofcourse it would be a replica, but I could care less because brand names does not impress me. I searched and searched and eventually found what I wanted.
I found the neclace for $9.99 and the big earrings for $4.99. Yes that's CHEAP!!! It was on http://www.shopjewelryfactory.com/ . I was too excited and they came just in time for my Birthday. Shipping was fast. The small lion studs I purchased on Ebay. They say Betsy Johnson but I paid $1 for them and $1.99 for shipping, so I know they are not real Betsy Johnson. It took a couple of weeks to get to me because they came from China, but I could wait. Im very excited about my purchased because I spent $20 on all these items instead of spending $69 for one necklace. #WINNING

No comments:

Post a Comment