Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Box Braids

I have a love hate relationship with my braids. I love that they are so easy and manageable.  This is a great protective style for anyone who is trying to grow their hair out or who doesn't know what they want to do with their hair. Im trying to grow my hair out and this is helping. You can do soooo many styles. Since its hot here in Texas everyone has some type of braids going on. The hate comes with my hair grows fast so the braids tend to look old fast. Plus I keep seeing gorgeous long hair and I want to get my Beyonce on! I'm just going to go ahead and get my perimeter re done and look towars long hair don't care probably late September early October!  I'm peeping Aliexpress right now for the low low on some hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment